Solar Forum at Christ United Methodist Church (or online)
Learn about solar energy systems from the experts. Many installation photos will show you how they look and how they are installed. Many questions addressed, such as: How well does solar energy work in Minnesota? How much energy do systems produce? What are the costs involved? What incentives are available? Our forum will be led by two members of the CUMC Earthkeepers: Kathryn Gardner, a solar owner, and Micah Johnson, Operations Manager of Solar Connection. An optional open house style tour of Kathryn’s solar home will follow the class for those who would like to see a system in action.
- EarthFest presents the film, Canary, at Pop’s Art Theater, October 4 – 11
- Stop by EarthFest booth at the Electrify Rochester Expo!
- Join us at the EarthFest Expo, April 22
- Grand Opening of “The RITE School” October 15, 2022
- Check out our YouTube Channel! Watch our virtual event: EarthFest Kickoff 2022