Cold Process Goat Milk Soap Making
In this class we will discuss why making your own soap is great for your body, what equipment and ingredients are needed, and where to source both. We will make several batches of soap so participants get a real feel for the process, as well as, a discussion of the curing process. Each participant will go home with a soap mold containing a bar of soap and typed instructions for future soap making endeavors. Supply fee is $10.
$10 supply fee, payable to the instructor the first night, cash or check.
Raechel Murphy is a long-time gardener, seed saver, and recent homesteader. Her farm, Chosen Valley Heritage Farm, has a mission to pass on traditions, knowledge, and skills through the generations.
- EarthFest presents the film, Canary, at Pop’s Art Theater, October 4 – 11
- Stop by EarthFest booth at the Electrify Rochester Expo!
- Join us at the EarthFest Expo, April 22
- Grand Opening of “The RITE School” October 15, 2022
- Check out our YouTube Channel! Watch our virtual event: EarthFest Kickoff 2022