The Ways of our Water: Karst & Groundwater Pathways in Olmsted County
Much of Olmsted County and the City of Rochester are built on soluble bedrock that creates the unique geologic and hydrologic settings that we call karst. Jeff Green, a Karst Groundwater Hydrologist for the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources in Rochester, will talk about our karst landscape, how water moves through it, and the implications for us.
- Grand Opening of “The RITE School” October 15, 2022
- Check out our YouTube Channel! Watch our virtual event: EarthFest Kickoff 2022
- You’re invited to be an exhibitor at the 2022 EarthFest Expo!
- Community Education – Sustainable Living Classes
- Case study: Framework for Minnesota’s heat pump transition by Fresh Energy