Earth Day Presentation: Shaped by Water by Andrew Pruett
This Earth Day we take time to think about the importance of water. Making up more than 60% of our body and our Earth, water deserves our attention! Join Quarry Hill volunteer, Andrew Pruett, to hear how water has shaped his life.
Andrew Pruett is a Global Survival Specialist, outdoorsman, and author of the book, ‘Shaped by Water.’ He will share experiences from his time in the Air Force’s SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape) school as an instructor where he taught Special Forces, Pilots, CIA, Air Crews, and Astronauts to survive in the arctic, desert, jungle, temperate, coastal, and open ocean environment, and will also be speaking about the stories in his book.
- EarthFest presents the film, Canary, at Pop’s Art Theater, October 4 – 11
- Stop by EarthFest booth at the Electrify Rochester Expo!
- Join us at the EarthFest Expo, April 22
- Grand Opening of “The RITE School” October 15, 2022
- Check out our YouTube Channel! Watch our virtual event: EarthFest Kickoff 2022