DMC Annual Meeting
Join us in celebrating Rochester’s continued growth and vitality at the DMC Annual Meeting on Thursday, September 21 from 4 – 6 p.m. at Soldiers Field Memorial Park, just east of Zumbro Lutheran Church. This location is at the nexus of several DMC-funded projects connecting the Heart of the City, Discovery Walk, and improvements at Soldiers Memorial Field.
The DMC Annual Meeting is free and open to the public. Advanced registration is preferred.
4 – 5 pm – Open House Highlighting Strategic Initiatives
DMC partners will host learning stations where attendees can hear more about how their work adds to the vibrancy of our community. During this time, attendees can also grab a delicious bite from Twig’s, Pasquale’s, Cafe Steam, and People’s Food Co-op.
5:00 – 5:30 p.m. – Program
A recap of the past year and a glimpse into what is to come for downtown Rochester will be provided by the DMC EDA executive director Patrick Seeb, City of Rochester Mayor Kim Norton, and DMC EDA Board President Dr. Clark Otley.
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Networking
End the evening by connecting with community members.
- EarthFest presents the film, Canary, at Pop’s Art Theater, October 4 – 11
- Stop by EarthFest booth at the Electrify Rochester Expo!
- Join us at the EarthFest Expo, April 22
- Grand Opening of “The RITE School” October 15, 2022
- Check out our YouTube Channel! Watch our virtual event: EarthFest Kickoff 2022