Your “how-to” guide on creating a bee lawn. James Wolfin, an entomologist and Metro Blooms’ sustainable landcare manager, teaches the steps for converting a traditional turfgrass monoculture lawn into a beautiful, flowering bee lawn that promotes pollinator health, water quality and natural resource conservation.
Please register here, or call (651) 699-2426 to sign up. This workshop is presented by Metro Blooms on behalf of Blue Thumb, and is supported by the City of Rochester.
- Grand Opening of “The RITE School” October 15, 2022
- Check out our YouTube Channel! Watch our virtual event: EarthFest Kickoff 2022
- You’re invited to be an exhibitor at the 2022 EarthFest Expo!
- Community Education – Sustainable Living Classes
- Case study: Framework for Minnesota’s heat pump transition by Fresh Energy